|E-Z Catch Harvester|
Bright Coop, Inc.'s E-Z Catch Chicken Harvester is the result of over 37 years of Bright development and innovation. The first prototype was built in 1969, but the product was not marketed until 2002.
Bright's E-Z catch is engineered to reduce stress on chickens and employees. The cage tilt keeps chickens from packing in the back of the cage while keeping catchers off the ground which reduces hand and back strain.
|• Overall working length: 54 feet
• Transport length: 36 feet
• Working width: 96"
|• Weight of Pick-up head; Conveyor & Power Unit: 10,420 lbs.
• Weight of Cage-Cooping Trailer: 3,500 lbs.
Pick-up Head (Patented)
• Position of rotating drums is hydraulically adjustable for various chicken sizes, distance between drums, speed of rotation of the 11.5" rubber fingers and height for house conditions.
• Drive wheels on drum assembly are hydraulically driven and steered independently of main power unit.
• Rotating drums can be tilted forward or backward, hydraulically, to adjust for litter condition.
Main Pick-up Conveyor
• Telescopes 12 feet (3.6m) to accommodate catching houses up to 70 feet (21.3m) wide.
• Extendable conveyor enables rotating fingers to harvest chickens against the house walls and in corners.
• Conveyor and drums can sweep a distance of 23 to 70 feet, with a working height of 94" and length of 36 feet.
• Fabricated of high-strength stainless steel formed construction.
• Conveyor and main power unit are operated by wireless remote control, permitting the operator to move freely in the house without being confined to the harvester.
Main Power Unit
• 59 continuous HP, 4-cylinder KUBOTA diesel engine with hydraulic pump.
• SAE hoses and fittings.
• Hydraulic powered fans on large-capacity radiator and hydraulic cooler (timer reverses fan direction to remove feathers).
• Skid steered with option of tracks or tires.
Cage Cooping Trailer (Patent Pending)
• Three-cage capacity design, coupled with extendable conveyor, allows cages to be loaded in doorway without driving chickens deep into the house to begin loading.
• Operation is simple and reliable. Our unique method of cooping (patent pending) places the chickens in cages using an accelerated belt, reducing the need for pushing by operator and resulting in improved grade and less operator fatigue.
• Trailer is 16' long, 96" wide and 20" high with multiple tires that keep trailer on top of litter.
• Eight (8) degree tilt of cage prevents packing of chickens to back of cage, reducing stress on chickens.
• E-Z Catch Harvester furnished with Bright's Viking Transport Trailer or purchased separately.