CMC INDUSTIRES Automatic Turkey Harvester (TA-1000)
Bright Coop, Inc. is the exclusive dealer in the USA for the TA1000.
- Improved animal welfare
- Birds are loaded in a natural, stress-free manner, with no direct contact from operators.
- Loading speed
- Hens (20lb) from 2,300 to 3,300 birds per hour or approximately 20-30 tonnes (22 tons – 33 tons) per hour.
- Toms (48lb) from 1,400 to 2,500 birds per hour or approximately 30-55 tonnes (33 tons – 60.5 tons) per hour.
- Better working conditions for employees
- Easy to maneuver.
- Significant reduction in physical labor.
- Reduction in labor costs
- Requires only 5-6 crew members.
- Easy to transport
- Towable over long distances with twin road tires.
- Easy to clean
- Specifically designed to facilitate easy, quick and effective daily cleaning with only water and disinfectant.
- Loads cages up to the full width of the truck.
- Can operate on uneven terrain.
- Stainless steel components, galvanized body.
- Straightforward maintenance
- Clear and simple user manual, with explicit maintenance program outlined.
- Manual includes specific component breakdowns with diagrams of all parts.
- Easy access to core parts of the machine.
- Easy to use
- Two hydraulic joysticks control the entire machine.
- Spec Sheet
- Service Manual
- Parts Catalog – 2007 – Kubota Engine – Long Cylinder – Unit M02884
- Parts Catalog – 2008 – Perkins Powerpack – Long Cylinder – from M02885 to M03011
- Parts Catalog – 2010 – From M03012 to M04408
- Parts Catalog – 2014 – M04455 Parts Catalog 2014 – M04628-01