- Sturdy base made from two 3″ x 8″ x 11 gauge structural tubing and four crossmembers. End crossmembers are “Z” shaped to add impact strength and the two middle crossmembers are made from 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ x 3/16″ angle.
- The tubing includes formed inserts at high stress points for durability
- Cage hook anchor point integrated to the base.
- “No hang bird” brackets along with the door rod location prevent bird damage while unloading at the processing plant.
- One piece bumper plates are Bright’s exclusive design to protect the birds against forklift fork damage.
- 20 gauge (.036) thick solid steel top covers from tubing to tubing and acts as a shear plate.
- Front uprights are made from 1-1/2″ x 2″ x 11 gauge structural tubing.
- The “Double Hollow” high strength aluminum (6063-T6) doors are fitted with galvanized angles. The angles are riveted in place with “Huck” high strength rivets.
- All Bright’s door hardware is stainless or galvanized steel for durability.
- Standard floors are acrylic chopped fiberglass. (White)
- Two piece back partition in lieu of one partition per floor. This design gives more strength to the cage.
- The Pro+ Cost Cutter cage is 35 pounds lighter than the Pro+ Premium Cage. That means you can haul 770 more pounds per load.
- Heavy Duty Base
- 3″ x 8″ x 3/16″ structural tubing
- Three clean-out slots per fork tube to reduce weight and prevent litter accumulation
- Recessed top
- Uprights made from 2″ x 1″ x 1/8″ channel in lieu of structural tubing
- Premium green hand-laid fiberglass floors. (The most durable floor on the market.)
- 3,000 lbs. certified cage hook with dual spring
- 3,150 lbs. certified chain binder
- Nylon straps