Item # 070-00640
- Plastic partition that require no tools to put back in place or replace.
- All three sides have partitions that are interchangeable.
- Sturdy base made from two 3" x 8" x 11 gauge structural tubing and four crossmembers.
- The tubing includes formed inserts at high stress points for durability
- Cage hook anchor point integrated to the base.
- "No hang bird" brackets along with the door rod location prevent bird damage while unloading at the processing plant.
- One piece bumper plates are Bright's exclusive design to protect the birds against forklift fork damage.
- 20 gauge (.036) thick solid steel top covers from tubing to tubing and acts as a shear plate.
- Front uprights are made from 1-1/2" x 2" x 11 gauge structural tubing.
- The "Double Hollow" high strength aluminum (6063-T6) doors are fitted with galvanized angles. The angles are riveted in place with "Huck" high strength rivets.
- All Bright's door hardware is stainless or galvanized steel for durability.
- Standard floors are Extruded fiberglass. (Green)
- Heavy Duty Base
- 3" x 8" x 3/16" structural tubing
- Three clean-out slots per fork tube to reduce weight and prevent litter accumulation
- Recessed top
- Uprights made from 2" x 1" x 1/8" channel in lieu of structural tubing
- Premium green hand-laid fiberglass floors. (The most durable floor on the market.)
- Solid Bumper plates, both top and bottom, with and without slots
- 3,000 lbs. certified cage hook with dual spring
- 3,150 lbs. certified chain binder
- Nylon straps